skip to main
|
skip to sidebar
Monday, January 26, 2009
Cold
[+] Party on the hill Saturday. Coldest walk home ever.
No comments:
Post a Comment
Newer Post
Older Post
Home
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Followers
About Me
Kenn
I like summer, oxford shirts, shoes, old cars, new friends, sunny days, all music, and jokes. I really like jokes, actually. If I could join a fictional group of militant pranksters, it would be in the lost boys from Peter Pan.
View my complete profile
Search This Blog
Blog Archive
►
2010
(6)
►
May 2010
(1)
►
April 2010
(3)
►
January 2010
(2)
▼
2009
(84)
►
December 2009
(2)
►
November 2009
(1)
►
October 2009
(3)
►
August 2009
(1)
►
July 2009
(1)
►
June 2009
(12)
►
May 2009
(12)
►
April 2009
(13)
►
March 2009
(10)
►
February 2009
(6)
▼
January 2009
(23)
If I could just put it all into all I spit.
Last Night
120,000
New Shift Knob
Cold
Second Favorite
43 to 44
We got a black president.
It snowed again
Chris Rock is the Man
Spiderman and Pepsi
Saturday
Bros.
Party like a Rock Star.
How my hair look, Mike?
This one begins where the last one ends.
Anyone know how to analyze dreams?
No two days are alike, except the 1st and 15th pre...
117 Days of Co-op Left
I laugh, because I take his fare.
APC New Standards
I love my jeans.
Oh, a New Year.
►
2008
(8)
►
December 2008
(8)
No comments:
Post a Comment